In the Simplifile loan list, you can narrow down the loans displayed to prioritize how you prefer to work. Simply filter by the category (or categories) you want to see.
These are your options:
- Lender Organizations: Display only loans assigned to a specific lender organization you select.
- Lender Organization Status: View loans with unassigned or pending lenders, or that have not been assigned to a lender agent.
- Work Items: View loans with items that need your action, that are pending collaborator action, or that do not need attention.
- Closing, Creation, Disbursement, Modified Dates: Limit the loan display by set date ranges. Options may include Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, Last Month, Next Month, This Year, and Last Year, depending on the date type chosen.
- Title Package Status: View loans based on the status of the preliminary title package.
- Paper Original: View loans based on whether paper originals are needed.
- Loan Information: Choose to view loans without settlement file numbers or that have not been assigned an agent.
- State and ZIP Code: Use the State and ZIP Code fields to limit the loan display by geographic area
If you are a current Simplifile customer and would like to add Simplifile Collaboration to your workflow, simply contact your account manager or 800.460.5657. Otherwise, click the button below to learn more.